This blog post is about three things:
- My Trigger Event Selling session at the Sales 2.0 Conference in Boston on June 28th
- The upcoming book launch for the Trigger Event Selling book SHiFT!
- A three-part, no-charge, webinar series on how to harness Trigger Events to turn prospects into customers
I will be speaking at the Sales 2.0 Conference East on June 28th in the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
I speak from 3:15 to 4:15 on how to Find Hidden Opportunities & Shorten Sales Cycles by Harnessing Triggers Events.
During that session I will:
- Detail some of my latest Trigger Event Selling strategies
- Provide information on a number of creative Trigger Event alert options
- Give away 80 copies of the preview version of my upcoming Trigger Event Selling book SHiFT! Harness The Trigger Events That TURN PROSPECTS INTO CUSTOMERS
- Share information of my upcoming three-part, no-charge, webinar series with Tibor Shanto, the co-author of my book.
Call or text my cell phone number (+1.403.874.2998) if you are attending the Sales 2.0 Conference and would like to connect in person at the conference.
Now that my Trigger Event book SHiFT! has gone through the final approval processes with the publisher and the logistics company, it should be added to all the major online and offline book stores by late August or early September.
With endorsements from Steven M.R. Covey, Keith Ferrazzi, Dr. Ivan Misner, Gerhard Gschwandtner, Tim Draper we look forward to helping forward thinking sales and marketing professionals grow sales faster by harnessing Trigger Events to get in front of highly motivated decision makers at EXACTLY the right time.
Not wanting to wait until September to launch the book, 80 copies of the preview version of the book will be available to participants of the Trigger Event session at the Sales 2.0 Conference in Boston and the first five people who call and share a success story about how they used Trigger Events to close a big sale. If you get my voice mail be sure to leave a message.
Three Part Webinar Series
On Tuesday July 13th Tibor Shanto and I will be delivering the first of three webinars (one each on the three major types of Business-To-Business Trigger Events).
The first webinar “Exploiting Untapped Opportunities: 3 Strategies for Using Executive Sales Triggers” will share insights into the many Business-To-Business sales opportunities created by a single executive change and discuss unique strategies to gain an unfair advantage over your competition when executive changes happen.
Each one-hour webinar starts at 1:00PM Eastern / 10:00AM Pacific on the 2nd Tuesday of every month – July 13th, August 10th, September 14th.
Stay tuned for registration links for the other two on webinars.
Have an Eventful week!