Complete the form below to receive a copy of the book for your review.
If you are not a writer or a blogger who writes book reviews or if you don’t write book reviews on sites like Amazon you can still download the preview chapters.
Below the form are resources previously request by reviewer’s of the book.
* Means mandatory
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Craig Elias: High Resolution Picture
- Book Cover: Low Resolution Image
- Book Cover: High Resolution Image
- Shift Selling Logo: Low Resolution
- Shift Selling Logo: High Resolution
“… simple but profound truths that will help you leverage intent for immediate action and cut down the selling cycle, while creating lasting bonds with customers.”
–Stephen M.R. Covey, author of the New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller The Speed of Trust
“By combining the power of relationships with timing – what Elias and Shanto call ‘Trigger Events’ – the authors present a powerful sales strategy…”
– Keith Ferrazzi, #1 NYT Bestselling author of Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone
“Elias and Shanto have brought referrals into the 21st Century, showing you how to capitalize on the key moments that will bring you success in a busy, fast-paced world. This is a must read!”
– Ivan Misner, NY Times Bestselling author and Founder of BNI and the Referral Institute
“This process is destined to expand the traditional division of the sales team into hunters and farmers by adding a new category: the trapper.”
– Gerhard Gschwandtner the founder and publisher of the world’s leading sales magazine – Selling Power.
“… if you want to sell anything to anyone. Read this book and then…Sell! Sell! Sell!
– Tim Draper, Founding Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
“… an entirely new perspective on things that are hiding in plain sight for all sales professionals. Well done!”
– Kevin Fancey, Senior Vice President of Sales, Ricoh Canada Inc.
“… it’s all about executing a strategy that makes it easy for a customer to say “Yes” ! This book provides a straightforward path to sales success and I highly recommend it.”
– Rick LaDuca, VP of Sales – The Americas, Spirent Communications
“If you are trying to grow sales and do so with maximum efficiency It can’t help but improve your results!”
– Dale Neilly, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Radiant Communications
Craig Elias is the creator of Trigger Event Selling , contributing author to the #1 Selling Book on both Amazon and The Wall Street Journal “Masters of Sales”, and author of the award winning sales book SHiFT! Harness The Trigger Events That TURN PROSPECTS INTO CUSTOMERS.
For almost 20 years Craig used Trigger Event strategies to be a top sales performer at EVERY company he worked for – including WorldCom where he was named the #1 salesperson within six months of joining the company.
Craig’s knowledge of Trigger Events has also resulted in:
- Winning a $1,000,000 prize in a global “Billion-Dollar Idea” pitch competition
- Coverage on NBC news, in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Globe and Mail, The National Post, Nikkei Marketing Journal, Business 2.0, Sales and Marketing magazine, Venture Magazine, Calgary Inc.
- Having his last company earn the distinction as one of “Silicon Valley’s 40 hottest” and one of Dow Jones’ 50 most promising companies in North America.
Craig Elias is a contributing author to the #1 Selling Book on both Amazon and The Wall Street Journal, “Masters of Sales” , author of SHiFT! Harness The Trigger Events That TURN PROSPECTS INTO CUSTOMERS and the creator of Trigger Event Selling . His knowledge of Trigger Events has resulted in a 20 year track record as a top sales performer, winning a $1,000,000 prize in a billion dollar idea competition and coverage on NBC, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal.
Craig Elias is the creator of Trigger Event Selling and the author of SHiFT! Harness The Trigger Events That TURN PROSPECTS INTO CUSTOMERS. His knowledge of Trigger Events has resulted in a 20 year track record as a top sales performer, winning a $1,000,000 prize in a global billion dollar idea competition and coverage on NBC, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal.
If you would like other resources please contact Craig Elias by phone (North America: 866.744.7904 | International: +1.403.874.2998), Skype (Craig.Elias), email ([email protected]), completing our contact form, or using the Google voice widget below.