- The #1 Sales 2.0 tool – iSell by OneSource
- April’s Webinar – How to Generate the HIGHEST QUALITY LEADS
- May’s Webinar – Prospecting Strategies That GET THE CUSTOMERS YOU WANT
The #1 Sales 2.0 Tool
My pick for the #1 Sales 2.0 tool is iSell by OneSource. iSell is also the Gold medal winner of the Top Sales 2.0 Solution of 2010. I picked OneSource’s Trigger Alert tool iSell over every other type of sales 2.0 tool because:
- It’s the perfect companion to Salesforce.com
- It allows me to be proactive in going after the accounts I want
- I don’t have to rely on someone to filling in a form on my web site before I start my sales process
It is different from its competitors in three main ways:
- It shows you all the relevant contacts in LinkedIn – even those that are more than 3 degrees away from you
- It actively monitors over 300,000 corporate web sites so you learn of Trigger Events before they make the news – this way you’ll get a head start because you know when a decision maker has left the company and you don’t have to wait months until their replacement is announced
- It contains sales primers that allows any sales person to quickly understand what is going on in any industry, the key concerns of executives in each department, and the best questions to ask.
My May webinar “Prospecting Strategies that GET THE CUSTOMERS YOU WANT” is with Art Sobczak & OneSource – see the info below on for more information.
Win $1,500 worth of Trigger Event services by suggesting which types of Trigger Event you think are best to be notified of and why. To win the $1,500 prize you must get the most votes for your answer.
Answers are submitted by commenting on this blog post. Answers are voted on by clicking on the button that appears at the end of each answer/comment. Winners are announced the last Tuesday of the month – April 26th – so voting ends at Midnight (MST) on Monday April 25th.
Answers/comments need to be approved – to avoid spam – which typically takes just a few minutes. Contact me by phone (+1.403.874.2998), Skype (Craig.Elias), or this contact form, if you don’t see your comment approved within a few minutes of posting it.
Use the “Share” button below to Tweet , Stumble!, Digg, and email your friends so you get the most votes, because the voting system I use does not allow you to vote for your own answers.
How to Generate the HIGHEST QUALITY LEADS
Join Ivana Taylor (a contributor to AMEX Open Forum, writer for Small Business Trends, and #21 out of over 30,000 internet professionals on the 2010 Fast Company Influencers Project) and myself (Craig Elias) as we join forces to give you a fresh perspective on sales and marketing alignment and show you:
- Which digital assets attract the most profitable prospects
- Where to place content so it drives the best prospects to your website
- When are the three best times to pass a web-based lead to your sales team
- How to get sales to give marketing the data they need so sales get the leads they want
- How to create a simple seven step system that aligns your sales and marketing efforts
- Which sales and marketing research results in the greatest payoff for you and your sales team
Date: Tuesday April 12th – 9:00AM PST | 12:00PM EST
Register even if you can’t make the live event because registrants will receive a link to the recording and the handout.
Prospecting Strategies That GET THE CUSTOMERS YOU WANT
Join Art Sobczak (the Gold medal winner of the Top Sales Books of 2010 ), OneSource (the gold medal winner of the Top Sales 2.0 Solution of 2010 and Craig Elias (the Bronze Medal Winner of the Top Sales Books of 2010) as they join forces to give you the best strategies on how to prospect over the phone.
Date: Tuesday May 10th – 9:00AM PST | 12:00PM EST
Host: OneSource (Gold Medal Winner of the Top Sales 2.0 Solution of 2010)
Speakers: Art Sobczak & Craig Elias (Gold and Bronze Medal winners of the Top Sales Books of 2010)
Registration opens on April 15, 2010